• We currently do not accept applications for 2017.
• New applications will be accepted in January 2018.
The goal of ezDinero financial solutions is to provide greater access and opportunity to higher education for outstanding students from underrepresented backgrounds. The program promotes academic excellence and encourages students to pursue and complete education in all discipline areas and graduate education.
$1000 Earmarked for Latino Students¡Aspire!
ezDinero supports its scholars in a variety of ways including but not limited to personal, leadership and professional development opportunities, networking and mentorships opportunities, as well as financial and academic support to prepare its scholars to be the next leaders in their professions and communities.
More than 50 million people in the United States identify as Hispanic, making the growing Latino population by far the largest minority group in the country. Though there are continued cultural, economic, and societal barriers to educational success, students of Hispanic descent have recently made significant gains, and ezDinero would like to contribute to that momentum.
The Scholarship Application Process
ezDinero awards its annual Latino scholarships through its various scholarship programs, including scholarships geared specifically for high school seniors, community college students, and current college students. In order to be eligible for any of them, you must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident, be pursuing or plan to pursue your first undergraduate or graduate degree, and plan to enroll as a part-time or full-time student at an accredited U.S. postsecondary institution in the upcoming academic year.
• Must be of Hispanic Heritage
• Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for High School Students
• Plan to enroll Full-Time in an accredited not-for-profit OR for-profit 2- or 4-year university or graduate school during SPRING or FALL of scholarship cycle year
• U.S. Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident, DACA or Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
• Merit-based scholarships available for undergraduate and graduate students
• All majors and graduate fields accepted
• Scholarship awards are $1000 per application period
The applicant who is awarded the scholarship will be asked to share their progress on a quarterly basis. We at ezDinero Aspirelook forward to hearing from you and fostering your academic success.