• The ezDinero Avenues of Opportunity program will issue a one-time Grant of $1,000USD to be donated to one selected Latino/Other Hispanic-owned business entity to be notified on Nov. 2, 2015.
• The said grant to be issued by ezDinero to the select business is a one-time donation and therefore does not have to be repaid.
• Business owner must be of Latino/Mexican or Other Hispanic origin
• Organizations must submit the complete Avenidas de Oportunidad online application to be considered for funding. Details on the nature of the business and the use of the funds must be provided in detail.
• The 2015 grant cycle begins Sept 29, 2015 and the application deadline is Nov. 1, 2015.
• Applications may be submitted at any time during this cycle.
• Both selected and non-selected applicants will be notified on or before Nov 2, 2015, at which point a check in the amount of $1000USD will be mailed to the winning applicant.
Organizations applying must meet the one of following criteria:
• An business entity holding a current valid U.S. taxpayer Identification Number (EIN) and/or ITIN if business has yet to be incorporated.
• The organization owner or principal is of Latino/Mexican or of other Hispanic origin and a U.S. citizen and will provide a valid government-issued ID with SSN.
• Applicants will be notified of any decision via phone and e-mail. All funding decisions are final.
• If a business is approved, the grant check of $1000 from ezDinero will be mailed directly to the recipient organization’s address listed in the grant application. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
• Organizations that deny service, membership or other involvement on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran, or disability status.
• Political causes, candidates, organizations or campaigns.
• Advertising campaigns
• Requests made on behalf of another organization or by an unauthorized representative of the recipient organization.
• Request made solely to benefit one person or family.
• Third-party giving, including funds that are re-allocated to fiscally sponsored organizations.
* In addition to the aforementioned organizations ezDinero reserves the right to exclude non-qualifying entities at its discretion.